Why Rent a Bike?
• Adding physical activities and exercises to your day can help strengthen your cardiovascular system as well as your muscle health. Having a healthy balance of relaxation while you do this can be found in being outdoors and on two wheels!
• Riding a bike is also one of the lowest-impact forms of exercise and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
• Due to Pedal Driven Co. being located in Historic Downtown Sanford, there are many places and sites to see in a short bike ride. From Restaurants to boutique shops to Breweries! check out our Map Below for locations of some of our Favorite Spots!
Rental Bike Types
• Cruiser / City Style Bike - This is our most popular rental type. This bike style offers a comfortable efficient pedaling platform with an upright seating position to really take advantage of commuting around Historic Downtown Sanford allowing you to absorb everything the area has to offer.
• Electric Pedal Assist / eBike Style - Just like our Cruiser / City Style Bikes but now with Electric Pedal Assist to allow you to pedal further with less effort.
• Tandem Bike Style - This bike has not only space for one, but TWO people. Both riders are able to pedal the bike forward, yet only the front ride is able to control the bike's steering, brakes, and gear changes. This bike is a fun and rewarding new challenge for you and your friend or significant other.
• Road / Gravel Style Bike - This bike type has Drop handlebars paired with a lighter build and low-rolling resistance tires. This bike style offers a lower, more aerodynamic seating position that allows the rider to maintain a highspeed for a longer distance. This bike type can take advantage of the Paved trail that surrounds Lake Monroe and passes through Gemini Springs and Green Springs State Park.
• Mountain Bike Style - This bike type is suitable for all terrains but is most suited for the rougher off-road type of terrain where comfort and control over uneven and low traction terrain are abundant. This bike style has front suspension to absorb the impacts of riding off-road. This style bike can also be had as a full suspension bike where the rear of the bike also has suspension to make for the ultimate smooth ride when heading into the woods.
Rental Bike Rates
Rental Rates vary based on Bike Type and Length of Rental. We offer Hourly, Daily, as well as Weekly rates to accommodate your needs.
|Cruiser / City
|Cruiser w/ Electric Assist / eBike
|Road / Gravel
|Mountain (Full Suspension)
Alright, how do I rent a bike?
We try to make this process as simple as possible. Fill out the waiver. Leave a Credit Card on File. Then be on your way and enjoy your ride!
• In-store - Stop by Pedal Driven Co. at 210 N. Park Ave Sanford FL 32771 to rent a bike the day of. Please note Rentals are provided on a first-come first-served basis.
• Via phone - Give us a Call at 407-416-7200 and Provide your name and a good callback number to pre-book a bike.
• Via email - Email us at [email protected] and Provide your name and a good callback number to pre-book a bike.
Pedal Driven Co Suggested Spots
• Deviant Wolfe Brewing - Serves Small "Trail Snacks" alongside their fantastic beer, wine, seltzer, and Sake Cocktails.
• Dee's Brothers Brewing - Dees Brothers Brewery is a full brewing experience here in Historic Downtown Sanford that offers our community craft beer, lounge, arcade games, and unique dishes.
• Sanford Brewing Company - Southern gastro comfort food. Some bar food, some sandwiches, and some full plates. They also have weekly specials and daily soups, which change often.
• The Original Cristo's -
Open since 1971, this family eatery serves pizza, burgers & other American fare in a homey space.
• Slam Pizza - Serving Pizza, Cheesestake Sandwhiches, and Salads. Great place to grab a bite. (Food here can be ordered for "delivery" to Deviant Wolfe brewing Next door.)
• Zorba's Greek Food - Relaxed Greek restaurant serving traditional dishes along with pizza, pasta & sandwiches.
• Raw Juice Press - Serving lighter fare, from Fresh Salads and Wraps, to Quinoa Bowls and Acai Bowls and Smoothies.
One Location which contains many Food and Drink options.
• Salvatore's Prime Sandwiches - Fresh made to order deli-style Sandwhiches.
• Git-N-Messy Smokehouse - Fantastic Barbeque restaurant serving Sandwhiches and Dinner plates.
• Yugiri Ramen Project - Awesome Ramen Bowls and Japanese Style Food.
• The Basin - Serving Beer, Wine, Liquor and Mixed Drinks
• Mahogany Coffee - Coffee Shop Providing Hot and Cold Coffees and Teas alongside Light snacks.
• The Greenery Creamery - Artisanal Ice cream boutique serving Traditional and Plant-based icecream made fresh in small batches.