The second version of the FatBar has undergone a full structural re-design. In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, Renthal increased the width to 800mm. Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall tubing is the key ingredient of the FatBar. With careful and efficient use of material, Renthal has massively reduced the weight to a trail-worthy 315g. At the same time performance levels retain the same strength and durability and match the stiffness of the original FatBar.
- 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall tubing
- Shot peened and anodized for a corrosion resistant finish
- Laser etched positioning grid at stem clamp area
- Width marks allow riders to personalize their fit
- Durable hard anodized finish